Are the many tourist labels to protect against Covid-19 effective? Many European countries are getting ready to reopen their borders, […]
On April 29th, a kindergarten student was seriously burned in Rueil-Malmaison. The reason? This one had just sat on a chair where there were drops of a disinfectant product. The problem is that this chemical product had not been diluted. The girl suffered significant injuries due to the corrosive nature of the chemical. This chemical would have been used during the disinfection of the school during its closure between April 6 and 26.